A company is a corporate structure with separate legal personality status. It is statutorily regulated and incorporated for the purpose of profit maximization. All companies, whether a private company limited by shares, private unlimited or a company limited by guarantee must be registered in accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA), which is the principal law that regulates companies in Nigeria.
At Jonest Crystal Concept, we offer consultancy services in registration of new company(ies) and we also provide post-incorporation services to our clients.
Requirements to register a limited liability company
- The first step required by the applicant is to choose two suitable proposed names for the company.
- The objectives and business of the company must be provided.
- The registered principal address of the company.
- The share capital and shareholding formula among shareholders will be required.
- The particulars of a minimum of two (2) Directors will be required. A copy of their means of identification such as voter’s card, national ID, drivers’ license or international passport.
- Particulars of the company secretary (one of the directors may also act as the Secretary of the company)
- The applicant will be required to furnish details of the shareholders of the company. Details such as names, occupation, residential address, email address, mobile phone number and means of identification such as driver’s license, international passport or national identity card. It should be noted that the directors listed can also hold the capacity of shareholders in the company if desired.
Contact us today to get your company registered. We delivered certificate with 7 working days